Apple Witnesses Bleak Demand of iPhone 5
It has been recently revealed that demand for Apple smartphone has reduced. Official statistics have revealed that the demand of iPhone 5 has weakened to such an extent that Apple itself has reduced the orders of the same by 50%.
It was in last month that Apple cut the orders of the iPhone 5 screens. There are chances that the same fate will also be met by other screen sizes, but for now, no such announcement has been made. UBS analyst Steven Milunovich said that he doubts that Apple will be able to witness the success of the sale of iPhone in different quarters of the year that it witnessed in 2012.
Though there are bleak chances that Apple will be able to regain strength in the coming time, there are people who have full confidence in the brand. Shaw Wu, an analyst at Sterne Agee, was of the belief that iPhone shipments will increase and it will surely surprise people.
Experts have gone through market analysis, which includes sales chart of Apple as well as have gone through views of analysts. They have reached at a conclusion that it is very confusing to say anything concrete about Apple.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden