Stealth Wear – Invisibility Cover for Spying Cog
A Stealth Wear hoodie has recently been designed by Adam Harvey, which is being claimed to act as an invisibility cloak fighting the spying equipment i. e. surveillance cameras.
The drones are used everywhere so as to snoop on each and every person while skulking the skies. It is being said that the tool works in a very simple way as it blocks thermal radiation. And this is what the drones actually perceive.
It is not the only thing that Harvey belonging to New York has come up with as CVDazzle of the same category is also brought. It has been told that CVDazzle is a makeup, which thwarts face-recognition applications. And a cell phone pouch is on the list that is being promised to block radio signals, thus preventing tracking.
Coming back to the hoodie, it is expensive to be produced. Though, it is amid claims that it would be available on stores, it would hardly be purchasable from the ordinary ones. The hoodie would not allow the drones to sense the body heat and they could only see the body parts, which would not be concealed under the Stealth Wear.
"I'm very interested in seeing how this will play out in terms of how we treat other's data and how we balance security with privacy", Harvey exclaimed.
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies