Spain’s GPD Continues to Lag
It has been reported that the gross domestic product of Spain had continued to holdup the economic recovery in the euro - zone for the fourth quarter. It was an interesting fact that in spite of the recovery, the rate of the output decline had eased which also prompted the finance minister of the country to announce growth from now.
The GPD of Spain had dropped by a minute 0.1 per cent in the fourth quarter when compared to that of the third quarter. It was also about 3.1 per cent lesser when compared to the gross economic product in the fourth quarter of the previous year. It has been falling by 0.3 per cent for each quarter and also by about 4 per cent each year.
The Spanish economy is actually struggling with the melting of the housing sector. On the contrary, the overall economy in the euro - zone has started growing again in the third quarter. It was also reported that of all the countries in the euro - zone, Spain was the only country that has remained in recession.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden