SRK Visits Abu Dhabi for ‘My Name Is Khan’ Premier
Facing heat over his comments in the favor of Pakistani Crickters, the Bollywood star landed in Abu Dhabi yesterday for the premiere of his film My Name Is Khan in a mammoth auditorium amid camera lights.
The actor had already visited New York and London for the premier despite attacks on cinema houses in Maharashtra by the fundamentalist of Shiv Sena, a regional party based in Maharashtra.
The Shiv Sena demanded apology from King Khan for his comments, failure of which would draw disruption in screening his high budgeted film, threatened Sena. Around 1000 Shiv Sena goons are already detained by the Bombay Police as a precautionary measure and the police is prepared to foil their any attempt to play with law.
Shahrukh, meanwhile, tried to cool the matter with his favorite dialogue-"Bade bade shehron mein aisi choti choti baatein hoti rahti hain."
The producer-director Karan Johar who is also at the World Premiere of My Name Is Khan said, "My Name Is Khan is my most important film of whatever films I've worked up to now."
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden