Petrofac witnesses good start to the year
It has been revealed by Petrofac Limited in its Interim Management statement for the period from 1 January 2009 to 15 May 2009 that a good start has been made by the company for the year.
Furthermore, the company is confident that 2009 will be another year of strong growth.
The company also expressed that decent success was witnessed by its largest business, Engineering & Construction, in converting last year's high level of bidding activity, securing US$5.0 billion of new contract awards in the first quarter of 2009 in Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia and Algeria, which gives high revenue visibility through 2011.
Furthermore, a stable performance was also delivered by its Offshore Engineering & Operations, Engineering Services, Training and Production Solutions businesses.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids