Petrofac witnesses good start to the year
It has been revealed by Petrofac Limited in its Interim Management statement for the period from 1 January 2009 to 15 May 2009 that a good start has been made by the company for the year.
Furthermore, the company is confident that 2009 will be another year of strong growth.
The company also expressed that decent success was witnessed by its largest business, Engineering & Construction, in converting last year's high level of bidding activity, securing US$5.0 billion of new contract awards in the first quarter of 2009 in Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia and Algeria, which gives high revenue visibility through 2011.
Furthermore, a stable performance was also delivered by its Offshore Engineering & Operations, Engineering Services, Training and Production Solutions businesses.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies