UAE Economy has strong fundamentals: Economy Minister
HE Sultan Bin Saeed Al Mansouri, the UAE Minister of Economy, hailed the way Dubai handled the economic gloom and said that it would continue to attract investors given to its strong economic fundamentals. Urging investors to invest in the country, he assured full support to the business World for providing investment friendly atmosphere.
Al Mansouri held a meeting with Prime Minister of Bottom Saxony Christian Woolf and a German delegation, apprising them the strong economic capabilities of UAE across all segment including aviation segment. Both parties also expressed their commitment to boost their business and diplomatic ties for combating challenges posed by global recession.
The Minister also called upon Airbus which have operational base in Bottom Saxony to take advantage of capabilities offered by UAE in the aviation sector. He assured sustained growth rate for the country during the current financial year and projected that inflation will not cross 2 per cent in 2010.
Asking for the need of strong commercial ties with UAE, Christian Woolf said, "The UAE government's efforts to boost the national economy can be observed through the great achievements and prosperity. We look forward to benefiting from the expertise available here".
New Zealand News
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?