UAE Economy has strong fundamentals: Economy Minister
HE Sultan Bin Saeed Al Mansouri, the UAE Minister of Economy, hailed the way Dubai handled the economic gloom and said that it would continue to attract investors given to its strong economic fundamentals. Urging investors to invest in the country, he assured full support to the business World for providing investment friendly atmosphere.
Al Mansouri held a meeting with Prime Minister of Bottom Saxony Christian Woolf and a German delegation, apprising them the strong economic capabilities of UAE across all segment including aviation segment. Both parties also expressed their commitment to boost their business and diplomatic ties for combating challenges posed by global recession.
The Minister also called upon Airbus which have operational base in Bottom Saxony to take advantage of capabilities offered by UAE in the aviation sector. He assured sustained growth rate for the country during the current financial year and projected that inflation will not cross 2 per cent in 2010.
Asking for the need of strong commercial ties with UAE, Christian Woolf said, "The UAE government's efforts to boost the national economy can be observed through the great achievements and prosperity. We look forward to benefiting from the expertise available here".
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain