Qtel introduces Hala BlackBerry service in Qatar
People in Qatar have now an opportunity to avail prepaid Blackberry services for the first time with Qtel today launched a Hala plan. Further, the service would be available at very low activation fee of just QR100 and with rental waiver for two months.
Dr. Nasser Marafih, CEO, Qtel, said, "Qtel has blazed a trail for BlackBerry services in the region building upon our advanced Internet infrastructure. We are now pleased to provide a prepaid Hala option for everyone in Qatar, to offer the widest access alongside the most reliable service."
Hala plan would provide better flexibility and more choice to the customers for availing broadband connectivity over its highly reliable network. The plan would prove very useful for the lovers of social networking and chatting who can avail the on-demand Blackberry service by simply sending an SMS activation message to 92550.
Users can access browsing, chatting and e-mail services for the first eight weeks without paying any rental through standard Hala scratch cards and e-vouchers. The company offers advanced 3G HSPA network which is very useful for the best performance of BlackBerry services.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids