Qtel introduces Hala BlackBerry service in Qatar
People in Qatar have now an opportunity to avail prepaid Blackberry services for the first time with Qtel today launched a Hala plan. Further, the service would be available at very low activation fee of just QR100 and with rental waiver for two months.
Dr. Nasser Marafih, CEO, Qtel, said, "Qtel has blazed a trail for BlackBerry services in the region building upon our advanced Internet infrastructure. We are now pleased to provide a prepaid Hala option for everyone in Qatar, to offer the widest access alongside the most reliable service."
Hala plan would provide better flexibility and more choice to the customers for availing broadband connectivity over its highly reliable network. The plan would prove very useful for the lovers of social networking and chatting who can avail the on-demand Blackberry service by simply sending an SMS activation message to 92550.
Users can access browsing, chatting and e-mail services for the first eight weeks without paying any rental through standard Hala scratch cards and e-vouchers. The company offers advanced 3G HSPA network which is very useful for the best performance of BlackBerry services.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden