US Treasury Secretary bats for UAE-US partnership
The visiting Deputy US Treasury Secretary Neal Wolin has said that partnership between UAE and USA is very crucial for the region to sustain its growth and increase employment opportunities in the region.
Neal Wolin held discussions with UAE Central Bank Governor Sultan Bin Nasser Al Suwaidi and representatives of leading Abu Dhabi organizations discussing various issues of economic importance. The UAE authorities apprised Mr. Wolin regarding the measures being taken by them to enhance public private partnership to widen the scope of business in the region.
Mr. Wolin hailed the way Abu Dhabi leadership tackled the global financial crisis and its efforts to prepare highly skilled international workforce. He expressed, "Abu Dhabi's private sector development goals are ambitious, but achievable through initiatives driven by organizations such as the Abu Dhabi Tawteen Council, the Emirates Foundation and the Khalifa Fund for Enterprise Development."
Several program partners and beneficiaries also met Deputy Secretary Wolin sharing their experience as employees and operators in the private sector of UAE.
HE Khuloud Al Nuwais, Director of Projects, Emirates Foundation, said, "We work collectively and collaboratively with the government, academia and the private sector to prepare our local workforce to meet the requirements of a developing diversified economy."
New Zealand News
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?