Airlines announces special air packages at DSF
People who wish to visit the Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) have a reason to smile as travelling to UAE is going to be cheaper. Airlines are planning to come up with special offers and promotions to woo customers and their families.
A large number of people are expected to turn up in Dubai at the DSF and to have a glimpse of the landmark Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the entire World.
Budget carrier Air Arabia has come up with special Dh700 plan in which it would offer a return ticket plus visa to the people. Emirates and Kingfisher Airlines too devised plans in such a way to attract individuals with their families to visit the country.
Air Arabia would offer return ticket plus visa for visitors from Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt at just Dh850 while people from India, Pakistan, Sudan, Sri Lanka and Nepal would be offered return ticket with their families at just Dh
Khalid bel Jaflah, the airline's Vice-President for Commercial Operations UAE, said, "DSF is an exciting time in the Dubai social calendar and as one of the event's major sponsors, and we are pleased to be able to help families across the Emirates bring their loved ones to Dubai to share in the festivities."
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain