NHS Hospital Watchdogs Face Investigation for Waiting List Scandal
Health inspectors are accused of hiding the truth of the original reports of Ninewells Hospital in Dundee. Moreover, SNP government faces questions over supporting the hospital NHS by allowing hiding the reality of hospital waiting lists. Ms. Sturgeon, the Deputy First Minister and former Health Secretary, is under investigation for damaging reports of patients waiting on trolleys for long hours for beds to become available.
Healthcare Improvement Scotland is alleged of hiding a draft report that had status of services and care offered to older people at Dundee's Ninewells hospital run by NHS Tayside.
The Sunday Herald has retrieved the report which can reveal about two inspectors and a lay "public partner", who were involved in making the original report left after HIS's intervention. Furthermore, Health Secretary Alex Neil was warned by SNP Minister Roseanna Cunningham two months ago about the allegations being grave.
Moreover, The Sunday Herald has facts from the report that state: "We later learned that there had been 35 patients waiting on trolleys and in wheelchairs in the corridor during Monday afternoon and evening. Patients had experienced long delays waiting for a bed. In some cases, this was over six hours. The last patient to be found a bed was at 4am on Tuesday morning".
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids