Chewing Gum Improves Concentration Level
Chewing gum can help a person concentrate on a topic for a longer period. A study, published in the British Journal of Psychology, was carried out on this by a group of researchers from Cardiff University.
Researchers affirmed that chewing gum can improve concentration even when a person is undergoing an audio memory task. It has already been established that chewing gum improves concentration during video related task.
But it is now that it has been found that chewing gum is beneficial in improving concentration during audio memory task. In order to reach at the above given result, the study researchers carried out an experiment in which they enrolled 38 people.
The total number of volunteers was split into two sub groups. One of the groups was allowed to chew gums and other was not. Each and every individual was assigned a task of 30 minutes in which they have to hear numbers from one to nine.
The numbers were listed in random orders and the test was to see how fast a person is able to detect a sequence of odd and even numbers. After assessing the result, the study researchers reached at a conclusion that the group which chewed gums was able to detect the sequence quickly than the other group.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies