Aurobindo Pharma Gets USFDA’s Provisional Approval
As per recent reports, it has been revealed that drug firm Aurobindo Pharma has received provisional approvals from the US regulators for its anti-AIDS combination drug named as Efavirenz/Emtricitabine and Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate tablets.
The US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) has given provisional approvals for the drug which is available in different strengths like 600mg, 200mg and 300mg.
"The company is one of the first generics firm to have received the tentative approval to manufacture and market its anti-AIDS combination drug Efavirenz / Emtricitabine and Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate Tablets", said Aurobindo Pharma.
It is said that the combination drug is equivalent to Atripla tablets of Gilead Sciences Inc. The news has helped to bring a rise in shares of the company and that too by 2.45% amounting to Rs 161.30 apiece.
Authorities concerned were of the view that Aurobindo Pharma now has as many as 182 abbreviated new drug application (ANDA) approvals. Out of 182, the company has 156 confirmed approvals and other 26 are tentative.
In addition, it has been revealed that the company's stock has been performing quite well in last four trading sessions. It has been said so as the company has seen a rise of 24% in past four trading sessions.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain