Private Employers Added 158,000 Jobs in March; Lower than Expected
Private Sector Employers added 158,000 jobs in March as per ADP report. Market analysts were expecting better figures and the gain in March has been the lowest in last five months.
In its earlier forecast, ADP National Employment report was expecting a gain of 200,000 jobs in March. The revised figures for February show better gains at 237k instead of earlier report of 198k new jobs.
The current report points that the job market is improving in United States. The growth was slow in March but still market analysts are positive about the development.
After the jobs data Euro gained compared to USD. Analysts are worried about the forced budget cuts by the government, which could lead to less number of jobs in March.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies