Emirates NBD organizes unique four-day event
A unique four-day event will be organized by Emirates NBD, the largest banking group in the Middle East in terms of assets; as a part its sponsorship of the Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF). Under this event, the group will offer its customers a chance to ride in hot-air balloon, free of cost, thus giving them panoramic views over Dubai.
The event, which is to take place daily between 4:30-10.30PM from February 18-21, 2010, at Al Riqqa Street, Dubai, is open to Emirates NBD customers and their accompanying friends and family.
Saif Al Mansoori, Head - Group Business Marketing, Emirates NBD, said that this extraordinary event is just one of a range of privileges available to Emirates NBD customers.
He continued that the group is very glad to contribute to the spirit of family fun by providing their loyal customers a chance to see Dubai from a whole new perspective.
"As key sponsors of the Dubai Shopping Festival, we are proud to be contributing to the calendar of this year's exciting range of events with programmes that enrich local community life and we encourage all Emirates NBD customers to join us for this unique experience," continued Al Mansoori.
The interested Emirates NBD customers just have to present their Emirates NBD debit or credit card at the event. The Emirates NBD hot-air balloon has the capacity to carry up to four guests at a time.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids