Bentley expresses faith in buyers from Middle East
Strong faith was expressed in buyers from the Middle East by Bentley Motors, the UK-based luxury car manufacturer, as the company hopes for its newly launched models, the Continental Supersport and Bentley Mulsanne, to be strong sellers in the region.
The year 2009 was described as a strong year by the company in the Middle East with sales of around 565 cars.
There was a minor plunge in the UAE; however Bentley is hopeful for the profits to hike in the area with the Bentley Mulssanne, which was unveiled at the Dubai Motor Show and will arrive in region around September 2010.
The economic downturn has put adverse affect on Bentley's balance sheet; however it was still able to conclude the year with only a six per cent decline in sales in the Middle East, compared with an average of over 20 per cent drop for the world auto industry.
New Zealand News
- Tesla plans to open Superchargers to other automakers this year: Elon Musk
- 2022 Audi e-tron GT to hit US roads this summer, prices starting at $99,900
- South Korean EV battery manufacturers to invest $35 billion by 2030
- Chinese smart EV maker XPeng to join Hang Seng Composite Index
- New South Wales announces new policy to boost EV adoption
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study
- Results of Tesla Model S Plaid fast charging study are quite amazing
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power