Bentley expresses faith in buyers from Middle East
Strong faith was expressed in buyers from the Middle East by Bentley Motors, the UK-based luxury car manufacturer, as the company hopes for its newly launched models, the Continental Supersport and Bentley Mulsanne, to be strong sellers in the region.
The year 2009 was described as a strong year by the company in the Middle East with sales of around 565 cars.
There was a minor plunge in the UAE; however Bentley is hopeful for the profits to hike in the area with the Bentley Mulssanne, which was unveiled at the Dubai Motor Show and will arrive in region around September 2010.
The economic downturn has put adverse affect on Bentley's balance sheet; however it was still able to conclude the year with only a six per cent decline in sales in the Middle East, compared with an average of over 20 per cent drop for the world auto industry.
New Zealand News
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19