Bentley expresses faith in buyers from Middle East
Strong faith was expressed in buyers from the Middle East by Bentley Motors, the UK-based luxury car manufacturer, as the company hopes for its newly launched models, the Continental Supersport and Bentley Mulsanne, to be strong sellers in the region.
The year 2009 was described as a strong year by the company in the Middle East with sales of around 565 cars.
There was a minor plunge in the UAE; however Bentley is hopeful for the profits to hike in the area with the Bentley Mulssanne, which was unveiled at the Dubai Motor Show and will arrive in region around September 2010.
The economic downturn has put adverse affect on Bentley's balance sheet; however it was still able to conclude the year with only a six per cent decline in sales in the Middle East, compared with an average of over 20 per cent drop for the world auto industry.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden