Bentley expresses faith in buyers from Middle East
Strong faith was expressed in buyers from the Middle East by Bentley Motors, the UK-based luxury car manufacturer, as the company hopes for its newly launched models, the Continental Supersport and Bentley Mulsanne, to be strong sellers in the region.
The year 2009 was described as a strong year by the company in the Middle East with sales of around 565 cars.
There was a minor plunge in the UAE; however Bentley is hopeful for the profits to hike in the area with the Bentley Mulssanne, which was unveiled at the Dubai Motor Show and will arrive in region around September 2010.
The economic downturn has put adverse affect on Bentley's balance sheet; however it was still able to conclude the year with only a six per cent decline in sales in the Middle East, compared with an average of over 20 per cent drop for the world auto industry.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids