BAE Systems in talks with Mubadala and several other companies in the UAE
As per the media reports, in order to explore the possibilities of partnerships in defense-related industries, BAE Systems, a leading global defense, security and aerospace company has entered talks with Mubadala and several other companies in the UAE.
The information was given at a joint table in UAE on Sunday, by the officials of BAE Systems Simon Keith, Managing Director for Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific; Dennis P Morris, President, Global Tactical Systems; and Martin Bennett, Regional Vice President, Middle East.
They specified that it is the land and armament sectors on which the talks mainly focused. They explained that it was too early to give any details as nothing has reached near final stages.
Keith said, "We are ready to transfer the technology along with systems and equipment. We are also keen to support the development of the capabilities of the Emirati youth in these areas."
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network