Pacific Oral Health Centre Will Organize Oral Health care Month
In an event initiated by the Pacific oral Health Centre (POHC) starting from April 13th, 2013, people will receive dental benefits. Event has been organized with a purpose to offer smiles to all those who have lost the gleam because of dental problems.
Venue of the event is POHC 3rd floor, 15850 24 Avenue, Surrey and will start at 8:30 a. m. The dignitaries invited to join the event are Dr. Dhanju and his dedicated team of dentists. A group of volunteers have been assigned the task of helping 200 people in need of dental aid. They have been appointed to treat patients in need of fillings, extractions and cleanings.
In the past many years, doctors have helped patients but this is a second combined initiative of this kind. It is a second event at new state of the art facility in Surrey.
The Pacific Oral Health Society is a non-profit organization which carries an aim to provide reasonable and reachable oral health care to underprivileged individuals. This event is carried to support the progress of the dental profession with ongoing dental education for oral health care professionals, and also to provide funding for oral health, dental education and clinical research.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids