Bisexual Men More Upset When Ditched by Women
In a research taken out by a group of researchers from Pennsylvania State University, varying behavior of bisexual men in relationships has been found.
The research has unveiled that bisexual men react differently in relationships. In fact, they are more jealous when they are in a relationship with women. It has been noticed that bisexual men are often distrusted by homosexual men as well as by heterosexual women.
It has been said so as it is considered that bisexual men are not ready to commit to one side. In order to reach at the above given result, the study researchers carried out research on 134 bisexuals involving both men and women.
They were asked to complete a questionnaire in which they were to imagine that they were ditched by their partners, who can be men or women. They were also asked to answer that they would be more upset about sexual betrayal or emotional betrayal.
After assessing the answers, it was found that bisexual men will fell sexually betrayed if they are ditched by women as 49% bisexual men said the same. Lead researcher Cory Scherer said, "You can make predictions of what kind of jealousy they may be distressed by depending on whom they're dating".
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies