Bisexual Men More Upset When Ditched by Women
In a research taken out by a group of researchers from Pennsylvania State University, varying behavior of bisexual men in relationships has been found.
The research has unveiled that bisexual men react differently in relationships. In fact, they are more jealous when they are in a relationship with women. It has been noticed that bisexual men are often distrusted by homosexual men as well as by heterosexual women.
It has been said so as it is considered that bisexual men are not ready to commit to one side. In order to reach at the above given result, the study researchers carried out research on 134 bisexuals involving both men and women.
They were asked to complete a questionnaire in which they were to imagine that they were ditched by their partners, who can be men or women. They were also asked to answer that they would be more upset about sexual betrayal or emotional betrayal.
After assessing the answers, it was found that bisexual men will fell sexually betrayed if they are ditched by women as 49% bisexual men said the same. Lead researcher Cory Scherer said, "You can make predictions of what kind of jealousy they may be distressed by depending on whom they're dating".
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain