Having More Sex Keeps One Happier
A transition has been witnessed when it comes to assessing the level of happiness in comparison to others. Earlier, people used to derive happiness if they were having better job, house and other monetary things.
Things seem to have changed now and people feel happy if they are having better sexual life than their neighbors. The research was carried out by Tim Wadsworth, from the University of Colorado Boulder.
Wadsworth has analyzed data from 1993 to 2006, which was collected from the General Social Survey. Main aim of the survey was to know the psyche of American society that has been prevailing since 1972.
In order to reach at the above given result, Wadsworth has assessed the data of 15 386 people. A number of parameters were assessed like income, house, marital status, health and age and sex.
After assessing the data, it has been found that survey respondents, who have sex two to three times a month were found to be 33% happier than those, who have not indulged in the activity for past one year.
"Having more sex makes us happy, but thinking that we are having more sex than other people makes us even happier", said Wadsworth.
New Zealand News
- German automaker Volkswagen invests $620 million in Northvolt to secure EV battery supply
- Top places to see in Singapore
- Xpeng enjoys 483% year-over-year jump in May 2021 deliveries; thanks to robust sale of P7
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars