It is important to realize that you are obese
An expert recently stated that a lot of people do not realize that they are obese. Especially people who love good skin should watch their diet and weight.
According to Dr Dean Marshall, chairman of the British Medical Association's (BMA) Scottish General Practitioner's Committee, number of obese people in UK have gone up over the last few years.
He said, "One of the big issues is the way a lot of people consider weight – they know they're overweight but they don't see themselves as obese."
An expert said that certain obese people do not see them as obese when they see figures or stories related to obesity in the press.
Celebrity makeup artist Christy Coleman said, “Using natural beauty products can help women to achieve looks which are usually seen on catwalks without using chemical-based cosmetics.”
For British men deaths related to obesity rose by 7.5 per cent between 1995 and 2006.
Obesity has continued to pose major concerns since then as nearly a quarter of all men and women in the UK are classified as obese.
New Zealand News
- Tesla plans to open Superchargers to other automakers this year: Elon Musk
- 2022 Audi e-tron GT to hit US roads this summer, prices starting at $99,900
- South Korean EV battery manufacturers to invest $35 billion by 2030
- Chinese smart EV maker XPeng to join Hang Seng Composite Index
- New South Wales announces new policy to boost EV adoption
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study
- Results of Tesla Model S Plaid fast charging study are quite amazing
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power