It is important to realize that you are obese
An expert recently stated that a lot of people do not realize that they are obese. Especially people who love good skin should watch their diet and weight.
According to Dr Dean Marshall, chairman of the British Medical Association's (BMA) Scottish General Practitioner's Committee, number of obese people in UK have gone up over the last few years.
He said, "One of the big issues is the way a lot of people consider weight – they know they're overweight but they don't see themselves as obese."
An expert said that certain obese people do not see them as obese when they see figures or stories related to obesity in the press.
Celebrity makeup artist Christy Coleman said, “Using natural beauty products can help women to achieve looks which are usually seen on catwalks without using chemical-based cosmetics.”
For British men deaths related to obesity rose by 7.5 per cent between 1995 and 2006.
Obesity has continued to pose major concerns since then as nearly a quarter of all men and women in the UK are classified as obese.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids