It is important to realize that you are obese
An expert recently stated that a lot of people do not realize that they are obese. Especially people who love good skin should watch their diet and weight.
According to Dr Dean Marshall, chairman of the British Medical Association's (BMA) Scottish General Practitioner's Committee, number of obese people in UK have gone up over the last few years.
He said, "One of the big issues is the way a lot of people consider weight – they know they're overweight but they don't see themselves as obese."
An expert said that certain obese people do not see them as obese when they see figures or stories related to obesity in the press.
Celebrity makeup artist Christy Coleman said, “Using natural beauty products can help women to achieve looks which are usually seen on catwalks without using chemical-based cosmetics.”
For British men deaths related to obesity rose by 7.5 per cent between 1995 and 2006.
Obesity has continued to pose major concerns since then as nearly a quarter of all men and women in the UK are classified as obese.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden