Men able to Bond Well with Baby if Aware of Unborn’s Gender: Study
It becomes easier for men to bond with their baby if they are aware of the gender of the unborn child. Recently, a research has carried out by a group of researchers from the University of Birmingham, which has revealed about the same.
Researcher Dr. Jonathan Ives said if fathers are aware of the gender then they are able to visualize their bonding with the child. This bonding helps men to get emotionally attached with the unborn baby.
Study researchers noticed the attitudes of men in their journey to become a father. From knowing about pregnancy to the final parenthood was the time that was assessed by study researchers.
It has also been revealed that if men are given opportunity to name their child whether boy or girl, they get more emotionally attached with their babies.
While carrying out the research, study researchers found a hurdle, which stopped men from getting attached with their child and that was their manly attitude.
The research can prove quite useful for healthcare workers to help men in changing their views on being a good man, father and a partner. "Encouraging fathers to become actively involved, and drawing them in, may require more than making them feel welcome and creating space for them to talk", said the study researchers.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies