Phlebotomists to be Placed Across London
Experienced Phlebotomists are required for a number of locum positions across London. Mediaplacements has already started the recruitment procedure for locum Phlebotomists with a minimum experience of 12 months in the UK. The positions are for a number of temporary contracts based across London.
Mediaplacements is recruiting certified Phlebotomist to provide services in variety of healthcare centers, surgery's and NHS hospitals. Candidates are required to be friendly and professional with good experience. They must be well versed with a range of venepuncture techniques.
Interested candidates can contact to Gemma Taylor on 0845 230 6666 for more information or to apply. Candidates can also send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, successful Phlebotomy referrals are offered £200.
The contracting private medical insurance market has led independent sector hospital to rely increasingly on NHS work to boost revenues. Financial results were published this week by Spire Healthcare. It showed that PMI market continues to struggle and healthcare providers are depending upon NHS-funded work to bolster their coffer.
Spire runs 38 hospitals and 11 clinics across the UK. According to Spire, around 23% of its total revenue now comes from NHS, which is up from 20% for the year ended 31 December 2011 and double that of five years ago.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden