Phlebotomists to be Placed Across London
Experienced Phlebotomists are required for a number of locum positions across London. Mediaplacements has already started the recruitment procedure for locum Phlebotomists with a minimum experience of 12 months in the UK. The positions are for a number of temporary contracts based across London.
Mediaplacements is recruiting certified Phlebotomist to provide services in variety of healthcare centers, surgery's and NHS hospitals. Candidates are required to be friendly and professional with good experience. They must be well versed with a range of venepuncture techniques.
Interested candidates can contact to Gemma Taylor on 0845 230 6666 for more information or to apply. Candidates can also send their CV to email@example.com. Also, successful Phlebotomy referrals are offered £200.
The contracting private medical insurance market has led independent sector hospital to rely increasingly on NHS work to boost revenues. Financial results were published this week by Spire Healthcare. It showed that PMI market continues to struggle and healthcare providers are depending upon NHS-funded work to bolster their coffer.
Spire runs 38 hospitals and 11 clinics across the UK. According to Spire, around 23% of its total revenue now comes from NHS, which is up from 20% for the year ended 31 December 2011 and double that of five years ago.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study