Saturn’s Secret behind its Everlasting Youthfulness Disclosed
Scientists have been trying to put their best efforts in resolving the mystery of the brightness and youthfulness of planet Saturn.
According to sequence followed by all other planets, they grow darker and cooler with the growing age. However, this is not the case with planet Saturn. All the scientists, around the globe were busy in solving the everlasting youth of the planet with the rings.
Various scientists estimated a variety of reasons for the youthfulness of the planet. Some of the scientists said that the planet was using an extra source of energy for its brighter appearance. However, none of the study discovered the actual reason behind this.
The researchers from the University of Exeter and Ecole Normale Superieure de Lyon arrived to the rescue. The researchers believe that they have finally derived the secret of the planet.
The study disclosed that the Saturn is helpless in the case that instead of the heat being transported through the planet by the large convective motions. It appeared to be once partly transferred by diffusion across different layers of gas inside the planet.
These differentiated layers of the planet layers effectively shield the planet and prevent heat from radiating out efficiently. The researchers explained that the planet looks brighter as it cannot be cooled.
The research got published in the journal Nature Geoscience.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network