Local NHS Trust Announces £9m Improvement Plan for Hospital
Epsom and St. Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust have announced a new £9 million improvement plan for the hospital. The plan will help in refurbishment and improvement of the hospital buildings, wards and clinics. Moreover, the money will help pay for a range of equipment. Trust's annual capital development programme has funded the work.
Karen Breen, chief executive and chief operating officer at Epsom and St. Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust, said it is very pleasing to announce the new £9 million capital development programme. She said this will undoubtedly benefit all the patients, visitors, staff and volunteers.
She added that as an organization it is the highest priority to ensure that the best care is being provided to each and every patient. The plans will allow providing a warm and welcoming environment. Also, the funding will ensure to maintain cleanliness in the facility.
She added, "In fact, this cash boost means that we will spend nearly £25,000 every single day over the next year on upgrading our hospitals and equipment".
She said last year was the busiest and same is expected for the year ahead. Therefore, it is very important to ensure that the hospital keeps running smoothly 24-hours-a-day and new investment will certainly be a great help to ensure the same.
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies