ADCB and Schroder & Co signs private banking agreement
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank ADCB. AD and Schroder & Co Bank AG have announced to strike a partnership deal which is aimed to woo wealthy clients of UAE for offering them banking and wealth management services.
The recent partnership will not only help Schroder & Co Bank AG to expand its business outside Switzerland but also offer a handsome opportunities to tap growing opportunities in the oil rich Emirates.
Schroder & Co Bank, already having presence in Switzerland, London and Singapore, would further help Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank to avail a range of services from the internationally renowned bank.
ADCB, the UAE's largest commercial banks, already has such a deal in place with Australia's Macquarie for co-operating the fields of infrastructure services and fund management. The recent deal with Schroder & Co Bank AG, a subsidiary of the world's biggest asset manager Schroders Plc, will help to complement its on-shore Excellency proposition for high net worth clients in the UAE.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain