ADCB and Schroder & Co signs private banking agreement
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank ADCB. AD and Schroder & Co Bank AG have announced to strike a partnership deal which is aimed to woo wealthy clients of UAE for offering them banking and wealth management services.
The recent partnership will not only help Schroder & Co Bank AG to expand its business outside Switzerland but also offer a handsome opportunities to tap growing opportunities in the oil rich Emirates.
Schroder & Co Bank, already having presence in Switzerland, London and Singapore, would further help Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank to avail a range of services from the internationally renowned bank.
ADCB, the UAE's largest commercial banks, already has such a deal in place with Australia's Macquarie for co-operating the fields of infrastructure services and fund management. The recent deal with Schroder & Co Bank AG, a subsidiary of the world's biggest asset manager Schroders Plc, will help to complement its on-shore Excellency proposition for high net worth clients in the UAE.
New Zealand News
- German automaker Volkswagen invests $620 million in Northvolt to secure EV battery supply
- Top places to see in Singapore
- Xpeng enjoys 483% year-over-year jump in May 2021 deliveries; thanks to robust sale of P7
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars