Maserati GranCabrio set to hit roads in the UAE soon
Powered by a 4.7L V8 engine paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission, the new Maserati GranCabrio would now be available in the UAE. It was introduced by Al Tayer Motors, one of the UAE's premier automobile dealerships and official Maserati dealer in the country at a splendid event held at the Meydan racecourse.
It is for the first time in the history of Maserati, the company has introduced four-seater convertible in the market by expanding its portfolio of the Quattroporte sedans and GranTurismo coupes.
The vehicle with unmistakable Pininfarina design, spacious interior, handcrafted details offers everything required for pleasant and comfortable driving experience. The top-drawn model, having four proper seats, offers the full power of 323kW in sport mode.
Ashok Khanna, Chief Executive of Al Tayer Motors, told, "Since its international debut at the Frankfurt International Motorshow, the GranCabrio has attracted attention, particularly for its beautiful styling and design. We at Al Tayer Motors are pleased to present another masterpiece signed by Pininfarina to add to the Maserati line-up."
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids