E-Vision to expand its operations out of UAE
E-Vision, the cable TV arm of UAE based telecom firm Etisalat, has been working out plans for increasing its offering of high definition (HD) channels in the ongoing year. It will expedite its efforts to tap opportunities which are present in the existing market of the telecom player.
Humaid Rashid Sahoo, Chief Executive of E-Vision added, "We are trying to see how we can explore our experience in the cable television industry within other markets. We are in discussion with some partners since etisalat has operations in so many markets."
Etisalat, having strong presence in 18 markets of the World, offers a range of services including telecom services and cable television offering. It is now focusing on HD service for expanding its services in the 3D World.
E-Vision which currently offers more than 300 TV channels in 21 languages is also making efforts to raise its number of channels from nine to twenty.
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies