Dubai sets for Meydan Masters
Meydan Masters meeting is going to start on Friday and it would be the final event before the Dubai World Cup will be held at the same place on March 27. The international Jockeys' challenge, sponsored by Meydan, would witness World's top 12 jockeys locking horns with each other.
The jockeys who have been invited in the event are selected on the basis of their performance in the races held around the World in the year 2009. The event will also see 2009 Dubai World Cup winner Aaron Gryder besides other jockeys such as Ryan Moore, Richard Hills, Frankie Dettori and Olivier Peslier going for the race at the racecourse.
Mike De Kock, the winner of last year with Archipenko told, "Imbongi ran a great race when just beaten in the Al Fahidi Fort and seems to have come out of it well. He should go well."
The event will also see India's Oasis Star undergoing about six-furlong test under Ryan Moore with Ismail Mohammed's Dohasa and Rashed Bouresly's Star Crowned.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study