Milton Keynes Hospital Ready to Witness Increased Rush
Some of the services have been closed at the Bedford Hospital. Therefore, there are chances that Milton Keynes Hospital in Buckinghamshire, may witness increased rush.
Accident and Emergency Unit for children and youngsters under the age group of 19 and planned surgery are some of the services that have been closed in the Bedford Hospital.
Though Milton Keynes Hospital is going to witness a rise in patients, they have affirmed that they are prepared for the same. Chief Nurse Lisa Knight said that they have made all the preparations and will provide high quality services to patients.
"This is of the upmost importance for our patients in Milton Keynes and also the small number of patients who will be coming to us from Bedfordshire", said Knight.
In fact, it has also been unveiled that Bedford Hospital NHS Trust has also not been providing training to junior doctors as the hospital does not have enough senior doctors to train them.
When asked from the hospital, they were of the view that they have sufficient staff. Therefore, they do not feel that they will be witnessing any problem like rise patient waiting times. It is said that changes will be witnessed by August 1.
New Zealand News
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?