Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust’s Mental Health Services within Top 20%
An independent report by the Care Quality Commission has rated Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust's mental health services among the top 20% of trusts in the country. A survey was conducted to seek the opinions of users from 65 NHS Trusts in England.
The 2013 Community Mental Health Service User Survey ranked the Trust amongst the best in England by giving a place among the top 20 per cent of trusts.
Tim Riding, from Lancashire Care said the findings will help understand the experience of service users and continue the trend of providing best services in the future too.
The Care Quality Commission said to Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust about its plan to take actions over the standards of discharge planning and care planning at the Bardgate unit. The move is a result of findings by CQC inspectors at the unit earlier this month.
According to a CQC spokeswoman, Bradgate Mental Health was re-inspected in October last, in February this year and this month.
"As a result of further concerns identified on our last inspection, we are considering our regulatory action, including whether to issue a warning notice which would put a legal obligation on the provider to make improvements", the spokeswoman added.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study