Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust’s Mental Health Services within Top 20%
An independent report by the Care Quality Commission has rated Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust's mental health services among the top 20% of trusts in the country. A survey was conducted to seek the opinions of users from 65 NHS Trusts in England.
The 2013 Community Mental Health Service User Survey ranked the Trust amongst the best in England by giving a place among the top 20 per cent of trusts.
Tim Riding, from Lancashire Care said the findings will help understand the experience of service users and continue the trend of providing best services in the future too.
The Care Quality Commission said to Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust about its plan to take actions over the standards of discharge planning and care planning at the Bardgate unit. The move is a result of findings by CQC inspectors at the unit earlier this month.
According to a CQC spokeswoman, Bradgate Mental Health was re-inspected in October last, in February this year and this month.
"As a result of further concerns identified on our last inspection, we are considering our regulatory action, including whether to issue a warning notice which would put a legal obligation on the provider to make improvements", the spokeswoman added.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies