Indians Form Biggest Investor Group in Dubai Real Estate
Indians are investing more money in Dubai Real estate market as per the latest report from Dubai Land department. The report has put Indian investors at top position with total investments in first half of 2013 at 2.2 billion USD. Indian investors purchased property worth Rs 14900 crore in year 2012 and they are already approaching that figure during the six months of current year.
Dubai real estate market has seen significant correction after the 2008 economic crisis. The crisis caused delay in many projects and also the price went down drastically for several real estate developments. In year 2013, the investments have seen decent growth.
Investors are expecting Dubai real estate market to offer good returns. UAE nationals have also invested Rs 19900 crore in the real estate market during the first six months. Dubai real estate market has also seen return of investors from United Kingdom as well with total value of investment from UK citizens crossing $1.1 billion in first half of year 2013.
Dubai Land department has supported developers in mega projects to create easier work environment. Additionally, with support from authorities, Dubai real estate market is expected to pick up in the coming months.
New Zealand News
- Tesla plans to open Superchargers to other automakers this year: Elon Musk
- 2022 Audi e-tron GT to hit US roads this summer, prices starting at $99,900
- South Korean EV battery manufacturers to invest $35 billion by 2030
- Chinese smart EV maker XPeng to join Hang Seng Composite Index
- New South Wales announces new policy to boost EV adoption
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study
- Results of Tesla Model S Plaid fast charging study are quite amazing
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power