Infiniti G37 Unveiled in Dubai
Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain Co, home of the Infiniti brand in Kuwait last night, launched the much awaited G37 Convertible to the Middle East at a glamorous event held at the Palladium in Dubai's Media City.
With similar mechanically functionality as the G37 Coupe, the convertible features the same 328bhp 3.7-litre V6 with power going to the rear wheels, supported by a 7-speed automatic transmission possessing magnesium paddle shifters and downshift rev-matching.
It is reported to weigh nearly 200kg more; hence one can hope the performance to be a bit lowered with 0-100 in a little more than 6 seconds.
However, the prices start from $68,000.
The car is 30mm wider at the rear, accommodating the three-piece folding hard top, wider rear track and revised rear suspension.
Khaled Al-Babtain, Chairman of the company at the occasion quoted that the company boasts the Infiniti brand in Kuwait.
"This Japanese brand has always been one of the premier choices among customers for its cars, all of which are superior in make, impeccable in design and a joy to drive." he added.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network