More money is made by people who have more sex
Research has stated that among people with ages between 26 and 50, the link between sex and wages was highest.
The new research is from the Institute for the Study of Labor in Germany and it states that more money is made by people who have frequent sex.
Study author Nick Drydakis stated that about five per cent more money is made by employees having sex more than four times a week. He added that such people also have better emotional stability and their health limitations are also less.
Such people also have better performance in offices and tend to appear more happy and healthy as compared to people who do not have sex often.
Drydakis said, "People need to love and be loved, sexually and non-sexually. In the absence of these elements, many people become susceptible to loneliness, social anxiety, and depression that could affect their working life."
Income impacts self-esteem, cognitive functioning and the ability to reason, so, more money will obviously be made by someone who is healthier.
Being happy is directly related to better performance at office and personal front and this is where sex comes in, researchers stated.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network