More money is made by people who have more sex
Research has stated that among people with ages between 26 and 50, the link between sex and wages was highest.
The new research is from the Institute for the Study of Labor in Germany and it states that more money is made by people who have frequent sex.
Study author Nick Drydakis stated that about five per cent more money is made by employees having sex more than four times a week. He added that such people also have better emotional stability and their health limitations are also less.
Such people also have better performance in offices and tend to appear more happy and healthy as compared to people who do not have sex often.
Drydakis said, "People need to love and be loved, sexually and non-sexually. In the absence of these elements, many people become susceptible to loneliness, social anxiety, and depression that could affect their working life."
Income impacts self-esteem, cognitive functioning and the ability to reason, so, more money will obviously be made by someone who is healthier.
Being happy is directly related to better performance at office and personal front and this is where sex comes in, researchers stated.
New Zealand News
- German automaker Volkswagen invests $620 million in Northvolt to secure EV battery supply
- Top places to see in Singapore
- Xpeng enjoys 483% year-over-year jump in May 2021 deliveries; thanks to robust sale of P7
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power
- Stellantis reportedly in talks with Rome to build gigafactory in Italy
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands