Active role sought by UAE in knowledge based economy
Emirates Airline chief executive Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed Al Maktoum told that in order to come out from the global economic crisis, the education would be the most strived effort of the UAE.
Sheikh Ahmed, who is also the chairman of the Dubai Civil Aviation Authority, told that the will and belief of its people had become stronger. The comments were published by news agency WAM.
In a speech to the India Today Conclave 2010: New Decade; Great Expectations, he told that the UAE was looking forward to participate in an active and influential role in the knowledge-based economy.
Sheikh Ahmed confessed that the new decade would observe "considerable challenges"; in addition that UAE's leaders would keep on struggling to "remove all obstacles hindering sustainable development plans and achieve high growth rates".
On UAE-India ties, Sheikh Ahmed told that he was positive that there would be an improvement in bilateral relations in areas of trade, economy and investment.
New Zealand News
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer
- Independent MP Justin Field making efforts to prevent NSW from compensating Crown Resorts
- President-elect Biden’s Climate Plan to provide big boost to EVs and green power
- Almost 90% of new electricity production in 2020 will be renewable: EPA
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies