Bostock to be the New Chief Executive of Clothing Brand Coast
Kate Bostock has been announced as the new chief executive of clothing brand Coast. The announcement was made last night. Kate is the former Marks & Spencer high flier, and she left online retailer Asos last month, after serving only for six months.
Derek Lovelock, chairman of Coast, said, "I have known Kate for a number of years and am extremely excited by her joining Coast. Kate has a natural affinity with the brand and is the perfect choice for us".
According to Derek, Kate's experience will be valuable to Coast for meeting customer demand and product development. Moreover, her expertise will be useful in leading teams and implementing strategic plans.
Bostock said to be thrilled to join Coast next month. She said that Coast is a brand that she really loves and admire a lot for its unique proposition. According to her, Coast has a lot in store for its future both in the UK and internationally.
She said that it is a real time opportunity for her to broaden the brand's offering to make it appealing to women of all ages looking for the perfect outfit for any occasion.
Bostock will replace Margaret McDonald, who quit Coast last month to join the US lingerie retailer Victoria's Secret.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network