Hike seen in February Air Traffic
For the month of February, the UAE air traffic hiked 12.7 percent on the same period last year.
For the month of February, average daily air traffic movements were 1707, which was an increase of 12.7% compared to February 2009 which saw a daily average of 1515 air traffic movements, says UAE General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA).
With 21847 air traffic movements, representing almost 45.7% of total UAE air traffic movements; Dubai bagged the first rank.
Nineteen certificates for aircraft maintenance companies, 12 aircraft registration certificates, and 34 airworthiness certificates were issued and renewed by the GCAA during the same month. It also carried out six inspections and audits, while 10 new aircraft were registered.
New Zealand News
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19