Dubai advertising festival at full swing
The second day of Dubai International Advertising Festival saw an encouraging turnout of industry leaders, professionals and general public. The jury, comprising a team of 21 eminent creative and media experts, from around the World, short-listed entries for the print, print craft, outdoor, direct sales and promotion and media categories.
A total of 998 entries were submitted at the event and finally 292 were short-listed in different categories such as print, print craft, outdoor, direct and sales promotion throughout the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). The shortlists for Radio, Interactive, TV/Cinema and TV/Cinema Craft would be announced today and an integrated shortlist will be made available in the coming day.
Barry Cupples, CEO, Omnicom Media Group (OMG) Asia Pacific thanked the organizers to be a part of the MENA region's premier advertising festival and said that he would do his best to recognize the one who actually deserves.
David Nobay, Creative Chairman, Droga5, Australia, who has been appointed the Chairman of the jury, said that he is fascinated to work in the region and encouraged to head the jury of the Direct and Sales Promotion and Interactive.
New Zealand News
- Tesla plans to open Superchargers to other automakers this year: Elon Musk
- 2022 Audi e-tron GT to hit US roads this summer, prices starting at $99,900
- South Korean EV battery manufacturers to invest $35 billion by 2030
- Chinese smart EV maker XPeng to join Hang Seng Composite Index
- New South Wales announces new policy to boost EV adoption
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study
- Results of Tesla Model S Plaid fast charging study are quite amazing
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power