Woman not able to give Birth naturally delivers Triplets after daily Breakfast of McMuffins
A vegetarian has said that a daily breakfast of McDonald's McMuffins helped her give birth to triplets. She said that would have never had children naturally. She moved on to the daily breakfast of McMuffins during her pregnancy.
Due to some fertility complications, she was not able to give birth to children naturally. She then tried to improve her chances with IVF and by increase protein levels in her body.
She gained 32kgs by McMuffins and Big Breakfasts from McDonald's, along with Marks & Spencer sandwiches and dishes from Nando's.
Her efforts finally paid off when she gave birth to triplets. Mrs. Dixon, 34, gave birth to Mia and identical boys Max and Mason at 35. It was weeks after her final IVF cycle.
She suffered a miscarriage at eight weeks in the second attempt after the first round of treatment had to be abandoned. She never hoped to carry three children. She said, "When the sonographer found a third heartbeat I shouted "Oh no" and cried, thinking I'd lose them all After losing one baby to a miscarriage, I thought I'd never be able to carry three". She began to feel intense craving and she ate about six meals a day.
New Zealand News
- German automaker Volkswagen invests $620 million in Northvolt to secure EV battery supply
- Top places to see in Singapore
- Xpeng enjoys 483% year-over-year jump in May 2021 deliveries; thanks to robust sale of P7
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars