US government launches Affordable Care Act
Authorities in the US are backing the Affordable Care Act in an effort to transform the healthcare industry in the country.
The Obama administration officials launched a push for the initiative at the celebration of National Health Center Week at the West New York and Jersey City sites of the Metropolitan Family Health Network (MFHN). The event, which will be organised from 13 to 15 August, will include a push for the new strategy to revive the healthcare system of the country.
The theme of the even was "Transforming Health Care in Our Local Communities," indicating how health centers are reaching out to the communities to improve the delivery of healthcare services in the country healthcare services in the country.
The Metropolitan Family Health Network (MFHN) became the newest FQHC in Hudson County in the fall of 2006 after receiving the financial aid from the U. S. Department of Health and Human Services and the New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services. The centre accepts most insurance as well as Medicare and Medicaid and also has a sliding fee scale for people without insurance.
President Barack Obama's Affordable Care Act are looking to improve such centres and has pledged $11 billion for such centers over the next five years.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies