Dubai Art Fair 2010 makes grand opening
The Contemporary Art fair, the Art Dubai 2010, scheduled from March 17 to 20, would see many top-selling galleries of the World taking part in the event. Two Iran based galleries namely Asar Gallery and Aran Gallery would also participate in the event exhibiting sculpture, painting and photo.
Around 70 galleries from 30 countries have confirmed their partnership in the event that reflects Dubai's image as a favorite place for collectors, artists and art professionals from across the Middle East, South Asia and the entire World.
The event will see participation of more than 40 per cent first timers. The organizers are also providing 20 per cent discount to the exhibitors for encouraging their partnership in the event.
There could be a possibility of Dubai Debt Crisis shadowing the event as the global financial crisis and the Dubai Debt crisis has adversely impacted the global trade firms.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network