HTC to Offer $150 to iPhone Owners to Purchase the HTC One
HTC has announced to offer $150 or more to owners of iPhones and other devices who buy the HTC One by Sept. 30. The company said that $150 or more will be offered to owners of the iPhone 4S and iPhone 5 who sell their smartphones to buy the HTC One by Sept. 30.
The Apple iPhone 5C will be available for preorder tomorrow, Friday, Sept. 13. The C stands for colorful, not costly. It will go on sale from Sep. 20.
However, owners of older iPhones are offered a new scheme, which HTC says "Here's to Challenge".
HTC is willing to pay $250 for a 16GB iPhone for the AT&T or T-Mobile networks. Earlier this year, HTC tried to strengthen its marketing efforts and in August it released a campaign starring actor Robert Downey Jr. and playing off the initials in its name.
A Sept. 12 report, the Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute, said, "The share Apple, Samsung and HTC have lost in the high-end smartphone market is mainly taken over by second-tier branded vendors".
Samsung has now become the market leader. Apple on the other hand, has sought decline in sales. The release of iPhone 5S and 5C is expected to revive Apple.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies