Europe has lost its way and is in need of Fundamental Reform, says Simon Walker
Today, Simon Walker, the Director General of the Institute of Directors, will inform the Director General of the Institute of Directors that "Europe has lost its way and is in need of fundamental reform".
A speech will expose the attitude of on the controversial topic of Europe. This speech will be given by Chancellor, the Mayor of London and Sir Richard Branson and Mr. Walker.
Recently, a survey was done in which it was found that 57% members are in favor of Prime Minister's planned renegotiation.
If again, general vote would be held then 49% will say that they will vote in favor that the UK should continue to be its member. Whereas, 15% will vote in favor that the UK should leave and one third of people say that their decision would depend on the type of question that will be asked in the survey.
Nearly 79% of IoD members agreed to have some type of business relation with the EU. There are approximately, 38,000 members of Iod in the UK and abroad.
Nearly 99% of total EU business is small or medium sized companies. An EU survey was carried out by the IoD from February, 28 to March, 10. Nearly, 1,326 members were a part of this survey.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden