Fly Boston-Dubai nonstop with Emirates
Emirates Airline has planned to start nonstop Boston-Dubai flight from March 10 next year. The airline will fly everyday round-trip non-stop flight on 226-seater Boeing 777-200LR plane. The company has already started selling tickets for $2400 for round trip.
The flight will take 12-13 hours. The ticket price is almost double compared to flight with stopover at New York. Emirates already connects to seven destinations in United States. The company statement said that due to demand of passengers, direct flight has been planned between Boston and Dubai.
The flight from Dubai will start at 9.45 am and reach Boston by 3.15 pm.
Turkish Airlines has also planned to start Boston-Istanbul flight by May next year. Airlines are witnessing better results after the downturn faced by aviation sector in 2008-2009. Many airlines have planned expansion in coming months, which will give more options to travelers.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids