Punj Lloyd bags order from UAE
Punj Lloyd Ltd, a leading infrastructure solution provider, has bagged a contract worth USD 40 million from Abu Dhabi Gas Industries. The project is aimed to implement some engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) projects.
The company, in a submission before the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), said that its net profit stood at Rs. 117.49 crore reporting an increase of 31.5%. Its sales too rose 18.2% to stand at Rs. 2116.60 crore during the third quarter of the financial year 2009.
The announcement by the company, known for engineering, designing and project management services, to win order have had positive impact over stocks of the company that surged 1.16 per cent to close at Rs. 174.30 on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in the early hours of the trading after hitting an intraday high of Rs. 175.40 and a low of Rs. 173.10.
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies