Ferrari World theme park sets stages for F430 Spider
Abu Dhabi is preparing for Ferrari F430 Spider which is scheduled to be held later this year in the Ferrari World theme park equipped with ultra modern facilities including two roller coasters to offer an intense multi-sensory experience to the visitors.
There would be a replica of Ferrari F430 Spiders on parallel tracks and the F1 roller coaster is expected to grab much attention. The official Ferrari literature claims that Ferrari theme park would be the first such facility in the World having World's largest theme park situated on the Yas Island on the North East side of Abu Dhabi's mainland. The park is a property of Abu Dhabi's leading property developer- Aldar Properties PJSC.
The event in Abu Dhabi would see many events taking place for children of all ages under the iconic sleek red rood exhibiting manifestation of the Ferrari GT body, spanning 200,000 m2. The theme park is likely to be an iconic tourism place in the World.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi would be managed and operated by international leisure facilities management and operating company- Farah Leisure Parks Management L. L. C.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids