Management of Education Portfolio transferred in Dubai by Emaar
Recently, an announcement was made Emaar Properties PJSC, under which it said that it will transfer its education portfolio in Dubai, including two schools, six nurseries and a vocational training campus, to Dubai-based premium education provider Innoventure Educational Investments LLC.
Before this, Dubai International Academy (DIA), a premier school located in Emirates Hills, (the first master-planned community of Emaar), was already being successfully operated by Emaar in partnership with Innoventures.
As per Mr Mohamed Alabbar, Chairman, Emaar Properties, this partnership with Innoventure Educational Investments will successfully carry out Emaar's strategy to concentrate on its core competency of value creation by building premium real estate master-developments.
The partnership will enable management of two schools - Raffles International Umm Suqeim West Campus and Raffles International Umm Suqeim South Campus - and the six nurseries - in The Lakes, Downtown Dubai, The Springs and the Umm Suqeim South Campus on a long-term basis by Innoventures.
It was in 2004 when Innoventures, a privately held company was established and Mr Abdulla Majed Al Ghurair (Chairman), His Excellency Dr Anwar Mohammed Gargash, Mr Hamdi Osman and Mr Avishesha Bhojani (Managing Director) were appointed as Directors.
Dubai International Academy, which is its flagship school, is the maiden and premier International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum school providing all three IB programmes in the UAE, namely the Primary Years Programme (PYP), the Middle Years Programme (MYP) and the Diploma Programme (DP).
As of now, DIA, which is seen as a pioneering educational institution offering world-class education, has more than 1,750 students of 75 nationalities and has a waiting list almost as long as the current enrollment.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids