Kiss Holds Great Importance in Relationship
Kissing is a gesture that is quite prevalent in human sexual relationships. A research has been carried out to know the main reason behind kissing.
The study, which has got place in the Archives of Sexual Behavior and the journal Human Nature, has been able to find three different reasons. The first reason given by participants was that kiss helps them choose better mates.
They are able to do the same through assessing their genetic fitness. The second reason cited by them was to raise sexual arousal of partner and the last reason was to strengthen the existing relationship.
In order to reach at the above given result, study researchers have assessed 900 survey respondents. Researcher Rafael Wlodarski was of the view that men and women, who are quite choosy about their mates, they take kissing quality as a way to assess them.
The quality of kissing is said to be depict the depth of the bond between the couple. "Initial attraction may include facial, body and social cues. Then assessments become more and more intimate as we go deeper into the courtship stages, and this is where kissing comes in", affirmed Professor Robin Dunbar from Oxford University.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids