Cancer charity appeals for new volunteers
Macmillan Cancer Support is putting up another fundraising unit in Kelvedon and Tiptree and is now inviting volunteers for the same.
The famous charity group is finding more people who can conduct the very first coffee morning which will be held next week on the 26th of October.
There will be the usual coffee and cake during the event along with added children's activities with biscuit decorating and face painting.
The charity recently reported that many carers at cancer facilities are offering important healthcare to cancer patients without proper training which could compromise the health of the patients.
They have even surveyed over 2,000 past and current carers regarding the care and support they have been giving to cancer patients.
Around 20 percent said that they rendered particular healthcare jobs like administering medicine and giving pain relieving medication and many others were doing the job of administering injections.
The charity was disappointed with the results they found and wants the NHS to improve the care given to cancer patients.
There are 240,000 carers in the UK who are employed to take care of cancer patients.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden