Israeli diplomat in Britain could be deported
The United Kingdom is likely to show way to the Israeli diplomat in the country for his alleged involvement in the murder of Hamas operative Mahmoud al-Mabhouh in Dubai last month. David Miliband, Britain's foreign secretary, is likely to announce his expulsion from UK on Tuesday according to the information provided by Al Jazeera.
British authorities, according to the channel, are taking it seriously to use UK passports for carrying out the murder. The killer, according to the preliminary examinations by the British Authorities, misused the passport details and documents of UK citizens when they were undergoing routine security check at the airport.
A correspondent told, "The British believe that the intelligence agencies knew about this and used the cloned passports."
Meanwhile, Israel had preferred to remain mum over the killing of Al-Mabhouh but Dubai police Chief had claimed that Israeli agencies were involved in the murder.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network