Sex in a new city cast have a blast at Abu Dhabi
The popular Sex and the City is coming out with its new part titled Sex and The City-2 and the leading ladies had a blast while shooting for the movie in Abu Dhabi.
Sarah Jessica Parker was pretty excited to share her experience who shot along with the other actress and co-stars Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon for the film in the Middle East.
Parker plays Carrie Bradshaw in the movie and said, "This is probably the most time the characters have ever spent together - simultaneously, it was the first time that the four actors left the country, lived together, worked together."
The next sequel, which is being awaited eagerly, will apparently have Kim's Samantha Jones taking her friends along to Abu Dhabi, where her movie star ex has shot an action film.
The trailer of the movie shows Carrie seeking temptation in the desert after she coincidently meets her own ex Aidan (John Corbett).
Furthermore, the trailer also makes it clear that the sequel will show crises for Carrie's friends, with Samantha making efforts to stay youthful, Kristin's Charlotte York feeling overwhelmed by her children, and Cynthia's Miranda Hobbes hoping for time away from work to be a stay-at-home mum.
Sex And The City 2 will be released in the UK on May 28.
New Zealand News
- German automaker Volkswagen invests $620 million in Northvolt to secure EV battery supply
- Top places to see in Singapore
- Xpeng enjoys 483% year-over-year jump in May 2021 deliveries; thanks to robust sale of P7
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars