Sex in a new city cast have a blast at Abu Dhabi
The popular Sex and the City is coming out with its new part titled Sex and The City-2 and the leading ladies had a blast while shooting for the movie in Abu Dhabi.
Sarah Jessica Parker was pretty excited to share her experience who shot along with the other actress and co-stars Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon for the film in the Middle East.
Parker plays Carrie Bradshaw in the movie and said, "This is probably the most time the characters have ever spent together - simultaneously, it was the first time that the four actors left the country, lived together, worked together."
The next sequel, which is being awaited eagerly, will apparently have Kim's Samantha Jones taking her friends along to Abu Dhabi, where her movie star ex has shot an action film.
The trailer of the movie shows Carrie seeking temptation in the desert after she coincidently meets her own ex Aidan (John Corbett).
Furthermore, the trailer also makes it clear that the sequel will show crises for Carrie's friends, with Samantha making efforts to stay youthful, Kristin's Charlotte York feeling overwhelmed by her children, and Cynthia's Miranda Hobbes hoping for time away from work to be a stay-at-home mum.
Sex And The City 2 will be released in the UK on May 28.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain